We came to the third post on how to make your hair brighter with some care at home, look and guarantee a beautiful shine!
Method 3 - Keeping Hair Healthier
3.1 - Use shampoo less often.
Washing the hair often removes the sebum, which is the natural oil that protects and keeps the hair healthy. Without it, there is more breakage, weakness and dryness. Keep your hair luminous by washing them no more than twice a week.
It may take a week or two for your hair to balance and become accustomed to this frequency. Be prepared to leave them trapped during the transition time.
Between each wash, you can stimulate the roots using dry shampoo. It removes excessive oiliness.
3.2 - Use natural products.
Washing and styling hair with chemically charged products can damage them over time. Many shampoos, conditioners and styling products contain substances that contribute to various problems. Look for natives who do not have the following ingredients:
Sulfates. These are usually found in shampoo. They are aggressive cleansing agents that remove the natural oil from your hair.
Silicones. They are very common in conditioners and leave-in products to give shine. Silicones can accumulate in your hair and leave them looking opaque.
Alcools. These are commonly found in gel, spray and other styling products. Its use dries the wires over time.
3.3 - Have a healthy lifestyle and diet.
No matter what you do with your hair, they will not look naturally shiny if you are not healthy from the inside out. Eating well and staying hydrated has a great effect on the appearance of the hair. Try to eat the following foods more often foods for very healthy hair:
- Fish, beef, poultry, eggs, vegetables and other foods that have too much protein. Hair is made of protein and suffers instantly if it does not consume enough.
- Avocado and walnuts. They contain healthy fats that make your hair look bulky and shiny.
- Vegetables rich in nutrients. Green leaves, such as spinach and kale, are especially healthy for hair.
- Drink lots of water. When you are dehydrated, your hair loses its luster and begins to fade. Drink plenty of water to keep them healthy. Drink at least 8 glasses a day.
- Eating fruits and vegetables with lots of water can also help with hydration. Prefer the watermelon, red fruits, apples, cucumber, lettuce and cabbage.
- Drink herbal tea and other caffeine-free teas for additional hydration.
3.4 - Protect the hair from external elements.
The sun, extreme temperatures and environmental pollution can make your hair look really ugly. Protect them from damage by taking the following measures:
Wear a hat when it is very sunny. Too hot sun can damage the wires if it does not protect them.
Use a swimming cap. Chlorine leaves hair dry and debris. If swimming without the cap, wash them immediately after leaving the pool.
Do not get out in the cold with wet wires. They will become cold, which causes frizz.